CGX Energy Inc., a Canadian oil and gas exploration company , engaged BGS for their exploratory drilling campaign offshore Guyana. BGS performed well designs for CGX Eagle Deep Well (6400m) and CGX Eagle Tertiary Well (4200m). The Eagle Tertiary Well (4200m) was spudded on February 2012 and was successfully completed on April 2012. Managed by BGS, the project was completed on schedule, within budget and most importantly without any HSE incidents.
BGS spearheaded the campaign from start to finish providing a full suite of services.
- Project Planning, Scheduling and Cost Control
- Well Site Supervision / Management
- On-site HSE Supervision and Program Implementation
- QA / QC of Equipment, Tools and Operations
- Drilling Program Development
- Provision of experienced personnel - Project Manager, Drilling Manager / Supt. / Supervisor, Procurement Manager, Logistics Manager, Project Admin., Rig Clerk / Admin.
- Provision of experienced personnel - Senior Drilling Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Cost Controller, Project Planner
- Provision of experienced personnel - HSE Manager, HSE Supervisor, Safety Officer / Coordinator