Kennedy T. Aguilar, MD has 15 years of medical clinical experience and more than 9 years of more than offshore medical and safety experience. Dr. Kennedy has been a licensed medical doctor since 2003. The following are just some of the esteemed companies in the offshore industry that has engaged Dr. Kennedy's services, client companies: British Petroleum, Force Energy India, Jasper Drilling Pte. Ltd., Arcelormittal, Seadrill, Seabird Exploration, Pacific Drilling, Larsen Oil and Gas, Frontier Drilling, Woodside Energy, Saipem.
- Licensed Medical Practitioner since February 2003
- Internal Medicine Specialist (Internist); San Juan de Dios Hospital Residency Training 2003 – 2007
- (IMIST) International Minimum Industry Safety Training OPITO Atlas, valid up to December 2019
- (FOET) Further Offshore Emergency Training Expiry date May 2020
- (ATLS) Acute Trauma Life Support valid up to September 2017
- (ACLS) Advance Cardiac Life Support and (BLS) Basic Life Support trainings, Global American Medical Inc., valid up to September 2016
- IMO MC 6.09 Certified Maritime Instructor/Facilitator
- Basic Safety Training, PNTI, valid up to 2019
- H2S and SCBA Safety Training, Almansoori Safety Service Global Group of Companies, March 2010
- Manual Handling & Confined Space Training, NSL, November 2009
- Ensures the compliance of HSE requirements/ procedures on site through HSE inspections and audits using standard HSE checklists.
- Provide operations, construction, and drilling teams with support on HSE matters pertaining to safe work execution, compliance, effective implementation of the HSEMS and achievement of HSE objectives and targets.
- Participate in JSA's & other risk management program to assess and control hazards associated with day-to-day operations and activities.
- Identify HSE issues related to operations, construction, and/or activities and ensure line teams have plans in place to manage them.
- Assists field teams in the development, endorsement and implementation of their Site Specific HSE plans and procedures.
- Support the system implementation of Company incident reporting procedure by prompt incident notification, reporting, investigation and tracking of corrective actions.
- Support the Implementation of HSE Programs/ Trainings.
- Participate and guide on Site Tool Box Talks.
- Administer the highest standard of medical attention to any persons working under the companies contract;
- Provides medical care for injured and ill personnel.
- Provide input into decisions on medical evacuations;
- Participate in emergency response exercises and major incident plans with emergency response/HSSE team at least on a quarterly basis;
- Inspect and maintain all aspects of medical and safety equipment, whether portable or fixed, that constitutes the provision of assistance in a medical incident;
- Maintains serviceability and cleanliness of rig hospital.
- Keeps an accurate inventory of medical supplies and makes orders as necessary.
- Ensure patient records are maintained and that all occurrences of illness and injury are reported immediately to the Rig Manager;
- Acts as rig medical liaison to shore-based medical facilities.
- Prepare, submit and record Company reports as directed by the Rig Manager;